Exosect, a leading technology provider of environmentally-conscious insect pest control, today announced it has received organic verification from the US based Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI)- for five of its products.
The products in question represent the breakthrough process of mating disruption via sexual confusion for the following agricultural pests:
- Codling Moth (product: Exosex CM(tm))
- Grape Berry Moth (product: Exosex GMB(tm))
- Oriental Fruit Moth (product: Exosex OFM(tm))
- Peach Twig Borer (product: Exosex PTB(tm))
- Tomato Pin Worm (product: Exosex TPW(tm))
Further information on Exosect - including interviews, demonstrations, users stories and customer site visits - is available from MCC International via firstname.lastname@example.org.