Thursday, 8 December 2005
Press Release: US OMRI Approval Awarded for Innovative New Pest Control System
Exosect, a leading technology provider of environmentally-conscious insect pest control, today announced it has received organic verification from OMRI – the Organic Materials Review Institute – for five of its products.
The products in question represent the breakthrough process of mating disruption via sexual confusion for the following agricultural pests:
- Codling Moth (product: Exosex CM™)
- Grape Berry Moth (product: Exosex GMB™)
- Oriental Fruit Moth (product: Exosex OFM™)
- Peach Twig Borer (product: Exosex PTB™)
- Tomato Pin Worm (product: Exosex TPW™)
Further information on Exosect – including interviews, demonstrations, users stories and customer site visits – is available from MCC International - email@example.com.
Posted by Ian Peel at 11:02 am