Monday, 4 April 2011
Today the cost of Royal Mail postage increases Capscan gives businesses five-point plan for reducing mailing costs
Today, the Royal Mail’s new stamp price increase comes into effect. To help businesses counteract these rises Capscan, a leading provider of international address management solutions and data integrity services, has compiled a simple five point plan to help businesses reduce their mailing costs. From Monday 4th April 2011, Royal Mail’s new postage prices are as follows:
• First class stamp up 5p to 46p.
• Second class stamp up 4p to 36p.
• First class large letter stamp up 9p to 75p.
• First class franked mail up 3p to 39p.
• Second class mail up 3p to 28p.
For further information on Capscan and its products please contact email@example.com