Thursday 24 April 2008

Although up until now...

...modesty has prevented us from posting such comments, here's the first of a new regular feature on what the journalists we work with, day in, day out have to say about MCC:

“Since MCC first introduced us to [client]; both our relationship, my understanding of the company and my willingness to include them in relevant features and news items has improved dramatically. Thanks to MCC’s acute understanding of the pressures of deadlines and its willingness to respond - within specified timeframes with clear, succinct input - I have to admit that when researching or exploring any relevant industry issue, [client] is top of the list for me to invite comment/input from - as I am confident that MCC will deliver every time – whether that is simply supplying an image, setting up a briefing or sending me written comment.”

If you have any comments on what it is like to work with MCC, please let us know!

No comments: